The New iPad
- Retina Display – Four times more pixels than iPad 2. Razor-sharp text. Richer colors. The Retina display transforms the entire iPad experience. So everything looks and feels incredibly lifelike and perfectly detailed.
- The A5X chip with quad-core graphics drives four times the pixels of iPad 2 yet it delivers the same smoothness and fluidity iPad is known for. Even with all that extra oomph, the new iPad still gets an amazing 10 hours of battery life.
- 4G LTE – Built with the latest in wireless technology, the new iPad lets you connect to fast data networks around the world- up to 4G LTE.
- Apple’s 5-megapixel iSight camera – designed with advanced optics, it lets you shoot gorgeous photos and 1080p HD video.
- 200,000 app and counting — is designed to work with iPad features like the beautiful 9.7-inch screen, Multi-Touch, the accelerometer, the gyroscope, and more.
- iPhoto – features smart browsing, multi-touch editing, professional quality effects, brushes, photo beaming and photo journals.
- iPad Smart Cover - snaps perfectly into place to protect your iPad screen. Open the Smart Cover and your iPad wakes up. Close it and your iPad goes to sleep. Fold the Smart Cover and it becomes a stand.
The new iPad will be 9.4 millimeters thick, or 0.37 inches. That compares with 8.8 millimeters, or 0.34 inches, for the iPad 2. The weight is going up from 1.33 pounds to 1.4 pounds.
- $499 for 16 GB
- $599 for 32 GB
- $699 for 64 GB
- $629 for 16 GB
- $729 for 32 GB
- $829 for 64 GB
Courtesy of Apple.com